Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Software DeveloperPosted by: SogoTrade
Posted date: 2013-Dec-06
Location: St. Louis County, MO
The main purpose of this position is to focus on application development and maintenance. The Developer has the ability to work with other team members in the support of the enterprise applications.
· Dedicate the majority of time to the development of new products/support of applications already in production.
· Provides status updates to Supervisor and Manager.
· Adheres to pre-defined programming standards set by Application Architects.
· Creates documentation using established PMO standards.
· Maintains technical knowledge through training or other measures.
· Performs unit testing and assists in user testing of programming modifications.
· Translates high-level requirements into detailed technical designs.
· Provides technical estimates.
· Develops and maintains effective partnerships with business teams in order to understand and anticipate their needs, the business environment, other challenges and opportunities.
· Perform other duties as assigned.