Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Assistant SuperintendentPosted by: Hancock Place School District
Posted date: 2013-Dec-19
Location: Missouri-Non St. Louis Metro Area
The Hancock Place School District in South St. Louis County, MO is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Superintendent. The Hancock Place School District boundaries are River Des Peres on the North, the Mississippi River on the East, Jefferson Barracks on the South, and Interstate Highway 55 on the West.
Historically, Hancock Place is one of the oldest of the St. Louis County Districts and one of the first districts to be rated “AAA” by the Missouri State Department of Education.
The complete job description can be reviewed at http://sd.hancock.k12.mo.us/files/2013/02/ASSISTANT-SUPERINTENDENT.pdf
1. Master’s Degree or higher, with a major in Educational Leadership or Administration
2. Minimum of five (5) years as a building-level administrator or experience as a supervisor in the area of curriculum or instruction
3. Valid Missouri Superintendent’s Certificate, preferred
4. Doctorate Degree, preferred
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with education and experience
Starting Date: July 1, 2014
Screening to begin: February 3, 2014
1. A cover letter of interest
3. Copy of current certification
4. The names of five (5) references, including their title and contact phone number