Part-time Qualitative Marketing Research Assistant
Posted by: Schlesinger Associates
Posted date: 2014-Jan-10
Location: St. Louis City, MO
- Provide outstanding customer service and hospitality to all clients and respondents. Ensure all clients feel welcome and familiar with the facilities and are informed of your role as their direct contact for all project related questions while they are in the facility.
- Communicate effectively with the client contacts to understand each need. Act as a liaison between the recruiting department and the moderator. Utilize tools given by clients and the recruiting department to ensure the most qualified respondents are invited to participate in the session.
- Stay in control of situations and exemplify a take charge attitude that gains respect with everyone you encounter.
- Maintain cleanliness within your assigned suite and in the facility as a whole; ensure adequate inventory stock levels throughout the day. Assist with administrative duties as necessary, answer phones and distribute as necessary.
- Report directly to and support the Facility Manager
- Compensation: $11/hour
- Hours: Vary week to week – range from 10 hours to 20 hours depending on research that is booked that week
- Location is downtown St. Louis
Qualifications: Client communication is necessary, so ideal candidates will be professional and outgoing self-starters who enjoy a fast paced work environment. Experience in marketing is preferred, but not required. Customer Service experience is also preferred. Operating hours are 6am-10pm Monday through Friday. This is a part-time job and ideal candidates will have availability on Monday & Wednesday afternoons and evenings (from 1pm to 10pm) and Friday afternoons (from 1pm to 6pm). Again, schedules vary from week to week so flexibility is needed.