Posted by: WTI Systems
Posted date: 2014-Jan-10
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
WTI Systems offers financial and IT solutions for: government, non-profit, education, and small business to develop and transform their organizations. We are expanding our sales team and looking for an experienced Sales Specialist in the St. Louis area. The successful applicant will be responsible for generating leads, maintaining a database and preparing ad hoc promotional items for our best in breed solutions. These solutions are utilized by organizations of all sizes in the non-profit, government, education, and small business verticals.
- Make outbound calls to prospects for the purpose of generating leads and qualifying prospects as to the need and ability to purchase WTI services, with a focus on best of breed solution selling and managed services.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow-up activities within our CRM tool - NetSuite.
- Set appointments for the sales team to sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects on the varied solutions the company offers to meet their business needs.
- Demonstrate passion for achievement in a competitive environment.
- Meet and support sales goals established with management
- Telemarketing, selling and servicing new customers
- Qualify prospects for the sales team across multiple product lines, including software, network and managed service promotions
- Assign leads to Account Executives as outlined by management
- Research and identify potential customers, create calling lists
- Monthly review of trade show schedule assignment for accuracy and call schedule confirmations
- Complete call and contact schedule as assigned and on target
- Maintain department standards for performance
- Maintain excellent customer service satisfaction for both internal and external customers
- Exercise creativity and utilize available tools to generate leads for the sales team
- Support aggressive lead generation goals with potential new customers
- Perform campaign set up, coordination, tracking and reporting
- Advise and implement ongoing improvements
- Drive integration and growth of lead generation activities within WTI System’s digital and social media properties
- Manage webinar schedule, production, resources and recruiting
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries
- Maintains lead database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports
- Prepare sales presentation materials by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Telephone sales skills to effectively conduct business over the phone
- Experience with: financial software, IT sales, or government sales is a plus
- Must be able to learn product line from a high level point of view so that you are able verbally describe to potential clients without the use of industry jargon
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills as well as active listening skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Competency in Word and Excel
- Positive, winning attitude
- Strong customer service orientation
- Professional attitude
- Strong organizational, problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- High School/GED required
- Ability to generate business leads through cold calls and mass communication
Intern position, part-time with flexible hours and strong earnings potential.
Career Level Required: Entry Level
Education: Enrolled in college
Job Type: Employee
Job Status Part Time – flexible hours (minimum of 15 Hr per week, between 8-5)
Pay rate $9.35 per hour with bonus money for qualified leads
Please send resume and cover letter to Mary Myers at wtisystems.com">marymwtisystems.com.