Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Database AdministratorPosted by: MERS/ Missouri Goodwill
Posted date: 2014-Jan-31
Location: St. Louis City, MO
MERS/Missouri Goodwill’s mission is to provide opportunities for persons with barriers to employment to work and live more independently in the community. MERS/Missouri Goodwill provides a variety of programs and services to help support this mission. Some of the many programs and services offered are career counseling, skills training, education and literacy programs, employment services, and more.
As a Database Administrator for MERS/ MO Goodwill, your duties will include:
- Maintain agency database software and ensure data integrity.
- Participate in appropriate training to ensure software and other tools follow industry best practices.
- Prepare program and department performance results for Retail, Employment & Training, and Central Administration for senior staff, grant proposals, external agencies, and auditors.
- Collect stakeholder feedback to be distributed in a timely manner.
- Train staff on agency computer programs and applicable reporting policies and billing procedures.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of CARF and other governing body standards and ensure their implementation on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in discussion and development of practices with Area Center Directors to ensure technology is incorporated appropriately.
- Develop knowledge of third party software used by the agency to provide support when needed.
Qualifications:áBS in Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems. Knowledge of and experience with MS Access and VBA required. Knowledge of MS SQL, WordPress, and Sharepoint preferred.
Agency benefits include:
-Health, Life and Dental paid at 100% by the agency for the employee
-10 days vacation
-10 days sick
-5 funeral days annually
-5 days jury duty´┐Ż
-2 personal days
-8 paid holidays
-5% non-matched into 403(b) as approved by Board of Directors annually