Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Boating ManagerPosted by: True Friends
Posted date: 2014-Feb-11
Job Requirements: Should be at least 21 years old with a driving license and good driving record. Should have previous experience with watercraft.
Responsible to: Aquatics Manager / Programs Coordinator / Program Manager
1. Hold a valid U.S. driver license, and has a clean driver’s record with no more than one moving violation within the past three years.
2. Is responsible for driving the boat for some tubing activities
3. Is responsible for working with fishing leader to organize, plan and implement Hook, Line and Sinker special interest sessions and leading fishing groups.
4. Follows company vehicle policy and maintains clean & safe boats. Responsible for checking condition of all boats and communicating with Maintenance department regarding boat repairs.
5. Assist with maintenance and cleaning of waterfront beach and boating areas; clean, rake and haul weeds when necessary.
6. Is responsible to assist in providing a safe environment for campers to be involved in waterfront activities. Assist in their involvement in waterfront activities.
7. Is responsible for helping campers safely in and out of the tube and checking the condition of the tube, its cover and ropes. Responsible for communicating with Maintenance department regarding any necessary repairs.
8. Assists to maintain and repair fishing equipment. Ensures fishing shed is kept in clean and safe order. Ensures bait is kept in good supply.
9. Is responsible for assisting to manage and plan rainy day activities.
10. Is responsible for attending some planning meetings and assisting with scheduling activities for waterfront activities.
11. Help in assigned cabin when not working with waterfront duties.
12. Carry out duties and responsibilities listed for Program Leaders.
13. To perform any miscellaneous duties requested by the administrative staff.
14. Assist with planning and leading rainy day activities.