Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Canteen ManagerPosted by: True Friends
Posted date: 2014-Feb-11
Job Requirements: Prefer at least one year of college experience with a concentration in the sales/retail or bookkeeping field. Experience in a camp for people with developmental disabilities helpful.
Responsible to: Administrative Staff for canteen duties, Village Leader for cabin duties.
1. Place orders for concessions and maintain records of all transactions.
2. Opens, operates and cleans the store / snack area/ game room area during the established hours. Will notify supervisor of night-off.
3. Records all vacationer’s canteen income on checkāin day. This list indicates the campers that should or (should not) purchase t-shirts, sweatshirts, or hats. Canteen manager and counselors will assist vacationer with selection of item(s).
4. Records the use of individual vacationer money and refunds the correct amount at the end of each day and each session.
5. Handles store bookkeeping, which involves vacationer and staff accounts, daily sale summaries, and invoice checking.
6. Maintains a weekly inventory of canteen items and apparel.
7. Approves all requests by the counselors that involve vacationer money.
8. Responsible for the cleaning of and maintaining a clean & safe environment in the store, & the snack / game room area.
9. May attends program staff meetings and may take part in evening programs as assigned by program manager.
10. Assist vacationers in assigned cabin at all meal times.
11. To perform any miscellaneous duties requested by the administrative staff.