Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Public Relations AssistantPosted by: True Friends
Posted date: 2014-Feb-11
Public Relations Assistant
Job Requirements: The Public Relations Assistant should be a college student or graduate majoring in journalism, public relations, communications, photography or related field. It is helpful if at least 21 years old, has a valid drivers license with a clean drivers record.
Responsible to: Marketing Specialist / Village Leader
1. Conduct interviews with counselors, program staff members, volunteers, and other seasonal staff to gather information for news releases to area, college and hometown newspapers. Take photo to include with news release.
2. Responsible for taking cabin pictures for campers / staff and volunteers. Coordinates and manages the staff photo. Sorts, labels and distributes the photos to appropriate individuals. Manages the payment for photos as appropriate.
3. Responsible for taking photos and video for marketing.
4. Carry out duties and responsibilities listed for program staff.
5. Assist the Program Managers with planning and implementing the Staff Recognition Event.
6. Manage town runs and camp purchases as approved by the Program Director, if is an agency driver.
7. To perform any miscellaneous duties as requested by the administrative staff.