Where am I?
Reunion Frequently Asked Questions
Can I pay at the door?
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged for all reunion events to ensure proper space and meal planning. Walk-ups will be accommodated on a space-available basis.
What’s on the menu?
* All-Alumni Reunion Kick-off Party: hors d’oeuvres food stations, beer/wine/soft drinks
* All-Alumni Luncheon: box lunches, soft drinks/water
* Reunion Brunch and Alumni Awards Reception: brunch buffet, coffee/juices/soft drinks/water
Are there vegetarian food options?
There will be vegetarian food options at each event. Please contact the Alumni Office at (314) 889-1403 prior to Alumni Reunion Weekend with any special needs. We will do all we can to accommodate special dietary needs.
What is the recommended hotel?
Rooms have been reserved at the Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel, 7730 Bonhomme Avenue, at a reduced rate of $99 per night plus tax. Reservations can be made by calling (888) 337-1395 or emailing email@example.com. The reservation deadline has been extended to Friday, August 31 and mention you are with Fontbonne University Alumni Reunion Weekend 2012.
Where can I rent a car?
Car rentals are available through Enterprise Leasing. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-Rent-A-Car or the Enterprise Rent-A-Car location where you wish to pick the car up from directly. The discount number is 01S1050.
Are guests invited?
Yes, spouses and guests are welcome to attend.
Do I have to register?
It is strongly encouraged that you register. Accurate attendance counts are critical to ensure proper space and meal planning.
How do I register?
There are three ways you can register for Alumni Reunion Weekend 2012.
(1) Register online. NOTE: Online registration will open on July 23.
(2) Complete and mail your reunion registration form, located in the Alumni Reunion Weekend 2012 invitation, to: Fontbonne University; Office of Alumni Relations; Attn: Alumni Reunion Weekend 2012; 6800 Wydown Boulevard; St. Louis, MO 63105.
(3) Fax in your reunion registration form to (314) 719-3658.
What is the deadline for registration?
The early bird deadline for registration is September 5. Reservations received by the early-bird deadline will be entered in a drawing to win one of two gift baskets (value $50 each). All other registration forms must be received by Wednesday, September 12. Please note: These deadlines apply for all methods of registration.
How will I know that my registration has been received and processed?
If you register by the deadline, you will be sent a confirmation via email.
Can I find out who else is attending?
Beginning August 13, a “Who’s Attending” list will be posted on the reunion website. Updates will be made on Tuesdays and Fridays, so check back often.
Are refunds allowed?
To cancel Reunion 2012 reservations and receive a full refund, please notify the Alumni Office before September 12. No refunds are issued after September 12. Cancellations for overnight lodging must be made directly with Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel.
Where should I park?
Parking is available on all parking lots throughout the weekend. Click here for a campus map.
Do I need a guest parking tag?
No, guest parking tags are not needed during Alumni Reunion Weekend 2012.
What is the suggested attire?
* Opening Gallery Reception: Business casual attire
* All-Alumni Reunion Kick-off Party: Business casual attire; Fontbonne attire encouraged!
* Alumni University: Casual attire
* All-Alumni Reunion Luncheon: Casual attire
* Reunion Mass: Business attire
* Reunion Brunch and Alumni Awards Ceremony: Business attire
Can I get contact information for another alum before Alumni Reunion Weekend?
Please contact the Alumni Office at (314) 889-1403.
Is smoking allowed on campus?
Beginning July 1, 2010, Fontbonne University became a smoke-free campus. Smoking is prohibited on all University property, including all buildings, outdoor spaces and in University-owned vehicles. Smoking is permitted on the sidewalks along Big Bend and Wydown Boulevards and in personal vehicles that are parked on campus.
What facilities and services will be available throughout the weekend?
The Library will have these hours during Alumni Reunion Weekend 2012:
* Friday: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
* Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
* Sunday 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The Bookstore will have these hours throughout Alumni Reunion Weekend 2012:
* Friday: Main bookstore will be open 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Items will be available at the “Bookstore Table” during the reunion kick-off party in the Meadow. The main bookstore will not be open during the party.
* Saturday: Main bookstore is open from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
* Sunday: Items will be available at the “Bookstore Table” during the brunch in the gym. The “Bookstore Table” will be sponsored and staffed by the members of the Fontbonne Community Connection (FCC), the women’s giving circle. The main bookstore will not be open. Read more about FCC.
Are the reunion events handicapped accessible?
Yes, but please notify the Alumni Office in advance of any special needs by calling (314) 889-1403, as alternative arrangements may need to be made for some events.
What if I lose something during the weekend?
Lost and found will be located at Reunion Headquarters in the lobby of the Dunham Student Activity Center.