Where am I?
Alumni Association Volunteer Oportunities
As a graduate of Fontbonne do you miss being involved or want to continue your connection with your alma mater? Fontbonne University and its Alumni Association are always looking for volunteers to help with events and serve on committees. This page lists a few of the ways that you can stay connected and be involved with your University.
Join a committee:
- Fontbonne Alumni Association Board: This boards mission is to keep alumni engaged in their alma mater. Click here for a alumni board nomination form (pdf, 201.57KB).
- Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) Committee: This committee sponsors events, programs, activities and services for alumni who have graduated in the last ten years and has a focus on planning and coordinating activities to benefit the current students of Fontbonne. Committee meetings are typically held September - May.
- Alumni Spirituality Committee: This committee plans two alumni spiritual events per year and looks into other ways to enhance and enrich the spiritual life of alums and students. The committee meets during the day (September - May).
- Reunion Weekend Committee: This committee assists with the planning and execution of Reunion Weekend, the largest alumni event of the year. The committee has multiple meetings which are scheduled on a meeting-by-meeting basis.
- Lifelong Connections Committee: This committee shall review and expand the mentoring program, as well as offer lifelong learning, enrichment and professional development opportunities for all alumni using available technologies.
Help out at events: Often, the Alumni Office needs volunteers at various alumni and campus events. Let us know if you are interested in volunteering on an as-needed basis and we will contact you.
If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions, please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 889-1403.