Where am I?
FISH Board Positions
APPLY FOR THE 2013-2014 FISH BOARD!
Download the FISH Board Application (pdf, 147.42KB) and email it to FISH president, Angelica Irizarry, by Friday, March 22nd.
FISH Board Position Descriptions
- Ideally have at least one year experience on the FISH Board.
- Plans and runs meetings, communicates with the entire board regarding their roles and tasks.
- Represents the organization at Presidential Luncheons and serves as main contact person for the organization.
- Communicate with new student interest.
- Communicates regularly with advisor(s).
Local Service Chair
- Schedules and coordinates local service opportunities. Typically the local service events occur once a month but any spontaneous events are also great!
- Create reflections for these events based on related social justice topics.
Service Trips Chair
- Work with the advisor(s) to coordinate, schedule, and plan domestic and international service trips. This includes facilitating and preparing for meetings, contacting sites and more.
Community-Building Events Chair
- Coordinates monthly social events for FISH. Duties include: reserving space, purchasing food/supplies, and helping to set up/take down.
Social Justice Chair
- Coordinates monthly social justice educational programs and events for the board and Fontbonne community. These can be coordinated with local or international service trips or deal with other relevant topics.
The chair in this position would be responsible for: All Board members are expected to:
Special Events Chair
The chair in this position would be responsible for:
All Board members are expected to: