Where am I?
SGA Officer Selection
STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION SELECTION PROCESS 2014
The Student Government Association is seeking applicants for the 2014-2015 Executive Board and Senator roles. Applications are available now!
The Student Government Association strives to advocate for the students at Fontbonne University by serving as voice of the student body to the administation, representing the student perspective for relevant University matters, and creating opportunities for student involvement and leadership development.
The Student Government Association is seeking students that are higly motivated and engaged in representing and serving the student body. Successful candidate are students that are invested in the betterment of the student body and Fontbonne University as a whole.
Position Descriptions and Qualifications:
The Application for all Executive Board and Senator Positions is now available. In order to apply, candidates must successfully complete the following:
- Complete the Student Government Officer Application (pdf, 383.31KB) PACKET DUE MARCH 3rd BY 4:30PM
- Obtain 20 signatures from Fontbonne University Students
- Sign and date the applicable position descriptions posted above
- Participate in the 'SGA Selection Process Meet and Greet' at 12-1PM on March 6th in the DSAC Caf'
- Complete an interview with the Outgoing Executive Board Members between March 10-14, 2014
The Student Government is a rewarding opportunity for students to become more engaged on campus. For further information, contact our current Vice President of Administrtation, Dustin Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org.