Where am I?
Apply For Housing
2013-2014 Housing Information
- Please fill out the appropriate application contract below for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Residence hall information here.
- Learn more about the fall/spring costs for housing and dining plans here.
- For your convenience, you can open the contracts in Adobe (pdf) or Word document.
- Housing deposit only confirms a space in one of the halls.
- Pay housing deposits online, Or by mail with the housing application contract to the Department of Residential Life, OR pay with a credit card through the Business Office, call 314-889-1405.
- Priority assignment only if deposit and application are received before May 1, housing assignments mailed in June.
- Consideration is given to a request; however, the contract is for a space in university housing not a particular room or roommate.
- New applicants to campus housing must complete a Medical Form with the required shot records and send to Residential Life. Read about the required vaccinations here. If missing you may not be allowed to move in.
- The on campus contract is for St. Joseph, Medaille and Southwest Hall. This contract is valid for the entire academic year.
- The off campus contract is for Cotta Hall. If you meet the criteria and wish to move to Cotta Hall, you must fill out an Off Campus Contract. This contract is valid for the entire academic year.
- New summer applicants can pay the $200 housing deposits online OR pay by mail with the housing application contract to the Department of Residential Life, OR pay with a credit card through the Business Office, call 314-889-1405.
- New summer applicants to campus must send in a completed Medical Form with the required shot records. Read about the required vaccinations here.
- There are limited spaces available for summer housing. To be eligible to stay, a student must meet the criteria listed on the application contract.
- Rent is due on the first of the month (a month in advance) and paid in the Business Office.
- There is no food service available on campus during the summer term.
- Southwest Hall is used for summer residents on campus. Summer rent for Southwest Hall is $355.00 per month. For your convenience, you can open the contracts in Adobe (pdf) or Word document.
- If space is available, Cotta Hall is used for off campus. Summer residents off campus must meet the criteria on the application. Current Residents in Cotta Hall, you must apply for summer occupancy. Summer rent remains the same.
- May 1st- fall deadline for housing applications to get priority assignments.
- June 1st – fall deadline to cancel housing. No refunds for fall after this date.
- December 1st- spring deadline for housing applications. No refunds for spring after this date.
- April 15th- summer deadline for housing applications and medical form.
- ALL cancellations must be in writing.
- August 1st - Medical Form due for fall semester.
- January 1st - Medical form due for spring semester.
- Read about the required vaccinations here.
Questions? Contact a Residential Life staff member at (314) 889-1411 or email@example.com