Where am I?
Apply For Housing
2013-2014 Housing Information
If you are moving in mid-year as a transfer or international student (any time other than the fall semester in August), you will receive an email with your housing assignment. This email will contain move-in instructions, required immunizations to live on campus along with other important information. The email may also go to your new Fontbonne email address, so begin checking it on a regular basis. You might also be able to access your housing information on griffinNet.
- Please fill out the appropriate application contract below.
- Residence hall information here.
- Learn more about the fall/spring costs for housing and dining plans here.
- For your convenience, you can open the contracts in Adobe (pdf) or Word document.
- Housing deposit holds a space. Consideration is given to a request; however, the contract is for a space in university housing not a particular room or roommate.
- Pay housing deposits online, Or by mail with the housing application contract to the Department of Residential Life, OR pay with a credit card through the Business Office, call 314-889-1405.
- Priority assignments - only if deposit and application are received before deadlines. See Deadlines listed at bottom of page.
- New applicants to campus housing must complete a Medical Form which includes the required immunization records. Send to the Residential Life office either by mail, fax or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about the required vaccinations here. If missing, you may not be allowed to move in.
- The on-campus contract is for St. Joseph, Medaille and Southwest Hall. This contract is valid for the entire academic year.
- The off campus contract is for Cotta Hall. If you meet the criteria and wish to move to Cotta Hall, you must fill out an Off Campus Contract. This contract is valid for the entire academic year.
- New summer applicants can pay the $200 housing deposits online OR pay by mail with the housing application contract to the Department of Residential Life, OR pay with a credit card through the Business Office, call 314-889-1405.
- New summer applicants to campus must send in a completed Medical Form with the required shot records. Read about the required vaccinations here.
- There are limited spaces available for summer housing. To be eligible to stay, a student must meet the criteria listed on the application contract.
- Rent is due on the first of the month (a month in advance) and paid in the Business Office.
- There is no food service available on campus during the summer term.
- Southwest Hall is used for summer residents on campus. Summer rent for Southwest Hall is $355.00 per month. For your convenience, you can open the contracts in Adobe (pdf) or Word document.
- If space is available, Cotta Hall is used for off campus. Summer residents off campus must meet the criteria on the application. Current Residents in Cotta Hall, you must apply for summer occupancy. Summer rent remains the same.
- December 1st- spring deadline for priority housing for new applicants.
- December 1st - Housing Cancellation deadline for current residents. No refunds for spring after this date.
- ALL cancellations must be in writing.
- Read about the required vaccinations here.
- January 1st - Medical form with immunization information due in the Residential Life office for spring semester.
- August 1st - Medical Form with immunization information due in the Residential Life office for fall semester.
- May 1st- fall deadline for housing applications to get priority assignments.
- June 1st – fall deadline to cancel housing. No refunds for fall after this date.
- April 15th- summer deadline for housing applications and medical form.
Questions? Contact a Residential Life staff member at (314) 889-1411 or email@example.com