Where am I?
Cotta Hall is our off campus apartment building for non-traditional age and graduate level student.
The furnished apartment has:
- Two bedrooms, each with a single bed
- Shared bathroom
- Living room
- Community features: lower level community lounge and laundry facilities
Included in the monthly cost are:
- Living room and dining furniture
- Dresser, desk and chair, single bed
- Wireless internet
- Cable TV
- Rent and utilities (gas & electric)
The larger bedroom is $600.00 per month and $560.00 per month for the smaller bedroom. Typical residents are international graduate students and upperclass undergrad students.
- Traditional 9 month lease for undergraduates and 11-1/2 month lease available for graduate students
- If space allows, approved undergraduate students (traditional age) can apply
- No family accommodations available
- Apartment Coordinator support available for residents
Items to bring or purchase after your arrival include:
- Sheets, blankets, pillows, towels and washcloths
- Personal toiletries
- Kitchenware, cookware, plates & utensils
- Cleaning supplies (Students are responsible to keep their living space clean.)
- Brooms, dustpans, vacuum cleaners and mops.