Where am I?
Summer Housing Applications
SUMMER HOUSING INFORMATION
New Summer/Interim Applicants
- Summer Housing Application Contract and $200 housing security deposit must be in the Residential Life office before arrival. The housing security deposit confirms your desire to live in an available space in university sponsored housing.
- Pay the housing deposit with a credit card at the Higher One, Inc. secure site ONLINE now
- Scan and email application contracts to Residential Life
- NO arrivals to campus before May 27 when residence halls open to NEW international students.
- Fontbonne University campus is closed for a government holiday on Monday, May 25.
- Residential Life will communicate with you through your personal email initially. Once on campus communication will be through your Fontbonne email.
- International Students ONLY- your room is furnished with bed sheets, blanket and pillow, soap, toilet paper and towels before your arrival. The linens are yours to keep.
- University required immunizations mandated for ALL first time residents and international students in university housing. A completed medical form with the required immunization records must be included with the application packet. If you do not comply it could jeopardize your housing and/or your immigration record could be affected negatively. There will be an On Campus Immunization/TB Screening Clinic during International Orientation.
- International Student Orientation – May 27th – 29th
- Classes begin June 1
- Summer Housing Application contracts are available
- Complete and submit housing contracts to the Residential Life Department by April 30
- Priority housing given to out of town students and those taking 6 hours of summer/interim classes
- Southwest Hall is the summer housing facility
- Rent is $355.00 per month, due at the beginning of each month
- If space is available, off site Cotta Hall may be used
- Rent is $639/month for the large bedroom; $574/month for the small bedroom
- Applying does not guarantee a room. Submit your signed contract as soon as possible
- The Department of Residential Life will notify you with your summer assignment through your Fontbonne email.
SUMMER- INTERIM APPLICATION/CONTRACTS
If you are attending summer undergraduate classes, complete and submit one of the following.
On Campus Interim/Summer Application Contract (pdf)
Cotta Hall is used for graduate level and non-traditional age students attending graduate classes. If space is available and you meet the requirements in the application contract, you can complete and submit one of the following.
Off Campus Interim/Summer Application Contract (pdf)