Where am I?
All residents are encouraged to spend them off campus with family and friends. The University DOES close its residence halls for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break. If you can’t go home you will be allowed to stay on campus. Information on how to sign up and the charges are below. Please refer back to the website as information can change and it is updated here. If you have questions please contact a staff member at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RESIDENCE HALLS CLOSED - Wednesday, Nov. 21 at 9 am to Nov. 25 at 12 noon
- ALL RESIDENTS STAYING IN THE HALLS OVER THE HOLIDAY MUST REQUEST TO STAY.
- Sign up here for THANSKGIVING BREAK
- The cost is $25.00 per day and will be charged to your student account for Medaille and St. Joseph residents.
- Southwest and Cotta Hall residents are not charged however, you MUST sign up.
- Resident athletes (during season only), student teachers and residents involved with activities sponsored by the university are not charged. This does not apply to work studies; your account will be charged.
- Access is for only the hall you live in and will be denied if you DO NOT sign up. Your card will be disabled over the break.
- No FOOD SERVICE is available on campus during the break. Dinner on Tuesday, Nov. 20 is the last meal until dinner on Sunday, Nov. 25.
- There are penalties assessed to your student account if you stay without signing up - $50.00 plus $25 per night. This charge is not negotiable.
If you have a maintenance emergency in your room when offices are closed, call Department of Public Safety for assistance at 314-889-4596.
|Nov. 5||Advising Week|
|Nov. 12||Early Registration week|
|Nov. 21 to Nov. 25||Thanksgiving Break|
December 5 to December 10
|Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 7 PM
|| Quiet Hours Begin
|Dec. 4||Late Night Breakfast|
|Dec. 5||Finals Begin|
|Friday, Dec. 7 at midnight
Quiet Hours temporarily suspended for weekend
|Sunday, Dec. 9 at 7 PM
|| Quiet Hours RESUME
|Monday, Dec. 10 at 6 PM|| Quiet Hours End
|Dec. 11 at 12 noon||Residence Halls close for winter break for all students|
|Dec. 21 through Jan. 1|| Campus offices close at end of business day
|Happy New Year! Welcome 2013!|
|Jan. 2||Campus offices re-open 8 A.M.|
|Tuesday, Jan. 7||Residence Halls open for International Students ONLY|
|Saturday, Jan. 12||Residence Halls open for New Residents ONLY|
|Sunday, Jan. 13||Residence Hall re-open at 12 noon|
|Monday, Jan. 14||Spring Semester classes begin|
|Monday, Jan. 21||Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday-NO classes & campus offices closed|