Where am I?
St. Louis Community Resources
- St. Mary’s Hospital: call (314) 768-8000
- Sexual assault nurse examiner will be available.
- YWCA St. Louis Regional Sexual Assault Center: call (314) 726-6665
- Rape Hotline: call (314) 531-7273
- A 24-hour hotline providing support on the phone or in person, information, resource, and survivor support services.
- Alternative to Living in Violent Environments (ALIVE): call (314) 993-2777
- Crime Victim Advocacy Center of St. Louis: call (314) 652-3623
- Legal Advocates for Abused Women (LAAW): call (314) 535-5229
- Life Crisis (24-hour hotline): call (314) 647-4357
- Safe Connections: call (314) 531-2003
- A 24-hour crisis hotline available to asses safety needs and provide emotional support. Interpreters in over 140 languages are available. Counseling and support services are also available.
- UMSL Center for Trauma Recovery: call (314) 516-5391
- United Way Information and Referral Service: call (314) 421-4336
- Victim Service Council, St. Louis County: call (314) 615-4872
- Women’s Safe House: call (314) 772-4535