Where am I?
Welcome to Fontbonne University Career Development
New! We are excited to announce Purple Briefcase, our new career network. We now have more ways for you to connect with employers to find jobs, internships, and workstudy opportunities.
Mission statement: To engage, educate, and empower students and alumni in the development and management of their careers.
Our office provides a range of free services for our current students and alumni, including:
- Career assessments
- Assistance with choosing a career and/or major
- Cover letter and resume critiques and assistance
- Mock interviews and assistance with interview preparation
- Job search and networking advice
- Work place etiquette training
Current Fontbonne students and alumni may schedule an appointment by calling 314-889-4516 or stopping by the student affairs office in Medaille Hall, first floor.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
While we may occasionally be able to accommodate a walk-in appointment, we cannot guarantee this--please schedule an appointment.