Where am I?
Welcome to Fontbonne University Career Development
Our office provides a range of free services for our current students and alumni, including:
- Career assessments
- Assistance with choosing a career and/or major
- Cover letter and resume critiques and assistance
- Mock interviews and assistance with interview preparation
- Job search and networking advice
- Work place etiquette training
Current Fontbonne students and alumni may schedule an appointment by calling 314-889-4516 or stopping by the student affairs office in Medaille Hall, first floor.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
While we may occasionally be able to accommodate a walk-in appointment, we cannot guarantee this--please schedule an appointment.
Read Job Choices online.
Read Job Choices-Diversity Edition online.