Where am I?
All prospective graduates must:
- Meet with your academic advisor and complete a Degree Audit and confirm that you have met the respective degree and major requirements.
- Submit application for degree by proper deadline (August 31 for December completion, October 31 for the May completion, and April 30 for the August completion) to participate in the May ceremony. (Application fee is $75.00 and charged to your account after application is processed.)
- Complete exit surveys online for Career Development and Institutional Research and Assessment.
- Complete exit interviews for Financial Aid (314-889-1414) and Business Office (314-889-1405) by contacting the respective offices directly.
- Order Class Ring and Announcements from Jostens (both optional) - or through the Fontbonne Bookstore in Ryan Hall. Special events in Ryan Hall outside of the Bookstore March 12 & 13 and April 17 & 18 will help kick off the preparation for commencement. Receive 40% off of class ring purchases these special event days.
- Purchase cap and gown from Fontbonne Bookstore in Ryan Hall. You may pre-order on-line from Jostens before March 7, 2013 then pay and pick it up beginning April 16. Caps and gowns not pre-ordered may still be purchased through the Bookstore beginning April 17.
- RSVP online for participation in commencement by April 29 if you are planning to walk in the ceremony and receive guest tickets.