Where am I?
Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire
The purpose of the Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire and Targeted Testing policy is to help avoid an outbreak of tuberculosis on campus. The policy applies to all new students, faculty, and staff of Fontbonne University, and in some cases to returning students, faculty, and staff (i.e., participation in a service trip to a nation with a high prevalence of TB). The policy is established in accordance with requirements set by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services for Missouri institutions of higher education.
Take the Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire
In order to complete Fontbonne University's tuberculosis screening questionnaire, follow the steps below:
- Open the Griffinnet Portal.
- Log into the portal at the screen's top right – use your Fontbonne University email sign-in info to complete the User Name and Password fields.
- Select the Health and Wellness tab at the top of the page.
- Select the link "Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire".
- Select the button link "Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire & Targeted Testing Requirements".