Where am I?
The following Internet sites include information that you may find helpful.
- Faculty Focus - Created in 2003, Faculty Focus publishes articles about successful teaching strategies for both online and face-face instruction. Looking for quick practical tips that are easy to implement? This is the resource for you!
- Creativity in Teaching
- Critical Thinking Community
- The Center for Critical Thinking and Moral Critique and the Foundation For Critical Thinking, two sister educational non-profit organizations, work closely together to promote essential change in education and society through the cultivation of fair-minded critical thinking
- Encyclopedia of Educational Technology
- Online Resources - Faculty Development Associates : A lot of links to a variety of sites
- Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching