Where am I?
Service Learning Workshop
Graciously funded by the Fontbonne Community Connection Group CETL held a service learning workshop on May 16th, 2014. We were pleased and honored to have Leah Sweetman, the Assistant Director of Service Learning at St. Louis University lead this workshop. In addition to a provocative discussion about the direction and purpose of Higer Education, Leah provided the following documents to aid faculty and staff in creating service learning courses.
- Models of Service Learning (pdf, 63.05KB)
- Sample Reflection Questions (docx, 14.81KB)
- Service Learning Presentation Fontbonne Faculty (pptx, 1007.52KB)
- Tips for Designing a Service Learning Handout (docx, 20.63KB)
- Reflection - Connecting Service to Academic Learning (pdf, 15.59KB)
- Crucible Moment (pdf, 1.2MB)
- Hutchinson Living the Rhetoric (pdf, 206.33KB)
- Hatcher Bringle Muthiah Designing Effective Reflection (pdf, 42.95KB)