Business Administration Major
Major in business administration, and you’ll combine a strong liberal arts education with a concentration in accounting, finance, management or marketing. Our professors will guide you as you begin to think globally, looking at issues that go beyond typical business principles. Course work, which includes business law, economics, accounting and even a capstone internship, involves case studies and real world, up-to-date analysis of business practices.
Business Administration Program Highlights
- Have the support of Fontbonne’s Eckelkamp College of Global Business and Professional Studies.
- Work with passionate, accessible faculty who have worked or continue to work in the business world.
- Choose a concentration in accounting, finance, management or social entrepreneurship.
- Complete your degree within a traditional day format, in the evenings or a combination of online and evening courses.
- Apply the knowledge you learn in the classroom to the real world through a practicum or internship.
- Network and get connected through Fontbonne’s annual career fair.
- Enjoy interactive and collaborative classroom environments.
- BSA 100 Business Components Assessment
- MKT 210 Marketing Principles
- MGT 210 Management Principles
- BSA 210 Business Law
- BSA 310 International Business
- MGT 330 Management & Business Ethics
- MGT 360 Entrepreneurship
- MGT 460 Strategic Management
- Best Buy
- U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- U.S. Bancorp
- Bogey Hill Country Club
- Walt Disney World
- Merrill Lynch
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network.
- Saint Louis Blues
- St. Louis Cardinals Video Production
Business Administration Career Opportunities
Questions? Contact our Office of Admission: 314-889-1400 or 1-800-205-5862 | email@example.com