Master of Science in Accounting
For adults interested in becoming a private or certified public accountant, Fontbonne’s Master of Science in Accounting will help you reach your goals. According to a recent U.S. News & World Report, the demand for accountants will continue to grow through the year 2020. For those interested in entering accounting but who do not have a bachelor’s degree in the field, our master’s program will give you the knowledge, complex thinking and decision-making skills needed to have a successful accounting career.
Master of Science in Accounting Program Highlights
- ACT 510/MAC 520 Financial Accounting and Reporting I
- ACT 550/MAC 540 Federal Income Taxation for Individuals
- ACT 560/MAC 550 Auditing
- ACT 570/MAC 570 Accounting Information Systems
- ACT 600 Advanced Accounting Theory
- ACT 630/MAC 591 Accounting & Business Strategy
Fontbonne University’s Master of Science in Accounting Graduate Successes
- Bergman, Schraier & Co., P.C.
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC LLC)
- Eckelkamp and Associates
Questions? Contact our Office of Graduate Admission and Professional Studies: 314-863-2220 | firstname.lastname@example.org