Professional Master of Business Administration
The new one-year, weekend Professional Master of Business Administration program at Fontbonne University is designed for busy professionals looking for an accredited program to enhance their expertise and opportunities for career advancement.
While working with their peers, students will focus on the identification, analysis and solution of complex management problems. All Fontbonne faculty members have professional experience in and out of the classroom relevant to student learning. As leaders looking for relevant, real-world knowledge, students in this program will interact with a variety of professionals currently in industry through our unique professional development seminar designed to expand application of topics being taught in the classroom.
Professional MBA Program Highlights
- One year completion
- Saturday classes:
- 8 a.m. – noon morning course
- noon – 1 p.m. professional development seminar
- 1 – 5 p.m. afternoon course
- Professional development seminar taught by business leaders and industry experts.
- Three years professional work experience required.
- Established curriculum plan allows for predictable, efficient degree completion.
- Format promotes networking, collaboration and in-depth discussion.
- No GRE or GMAT required.
- Prescribed 36 credit hours
- Eight-week courses
- Five enrollment starts: January, March, June, August, or October
- Competitive tuition rates
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP)
- BSA 500 Business Components Assessment
- FIN 510 Financial Management
- ECN 515 Managerial Economics
- MKT 520 Seminar in Marketing Management
- MGT 515 Project Management
- MGT 525 Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- MGT 530Operations Management
- ACT 535 Managerial Accounting
- BSA 540 The Global Business Environment
- BSA 550 The Social and Legal Environment of Business
- BSA 600 Current Business Seminar
- BSA 650 Graduate Business Assessment
- BSA 660 Seminar in Administrative Policy and Strategic Planning
Prerequisites: Introduction to Statistics or equivalent, Financial Accounting, Economics
Questions? Contact our Office of Graduate Admission and Professional Studies: 314-863-2220 | firstname.lastname@example.org