Autism Spectrum Disorder Certificate
The Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) concentration for the Master’s in Education program (which includes the ASD certificate) will not be accepting new students during Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters due to program revision. New information about the ASD concentration and certificate will be posted on the Fontbonne website in Fall of 2018.
As more individuals are identified with autism, the need for trained professionals to support them has grown.
Fontbonne University offers a certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), a non-degree alternative to the Master of Arts in Education with a concentration in ASD. Because of the partnership between Fontbonne’s department of communication disorders and deaf education and the department of education/special education, the university is well positioned in the community as a premier destination for those wishing to support individuals with special needs.
Autism Spectrum Disorder Certificate Program Highlights
- 15 credit hour certificate
- Comprised of specialized ASD courses: CTE507, CTE508, CTE509, CTE510, and CTE511
- Worthwhile alternative to a full master’s degree
- Graduate students are eligible to enroll in ASD coursework for elective credit
- Undergraduate students can dually enroll for graduate credit
Questions? Contact the Office of Graduate Admission and Professional Studies: 314-863-2220 | firstname.lastname@example.org