Some weeks of camp are full. Please check availability with Vickie Logston at 314-889-1415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for a summer of NEW adventures as we explore cuisine and culture around the globe. campF.R.E.S.H.® at Fontbonne University takes kids entering 4th through 7th grade on an interactive, hands-on journey toward better health through activities emphasizing nutrition, wellness, physical exercise, and creativity. This year, we will experience games and sports from around the world. Grab your passports! Each week-long day camp features a different continent, from Antarctica to South America, with stops along the way to learn about the unique lifestyles of kids around the globe. Campers travel the world without leaving St. Louis.
Led by Fontbonne’s Family and Consumer Sciences faculty, kids will roll up their sleeves and whip up healthy cuisine with international flavor in our state-of-the-art kitchens. They’ll learn about teamwork and the benefits of physical activity through participation in each continent’s popular sports, games and dances. They’ll discover how music, art and nature can enhance their own physical and emotional well-being, just as it does for kids all over the world.
The summer camp program begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 5 p.m. Early drop-off is available beginning at 7:30 a.m. and late pick-up is available until 6 p.m.
Weeks of Summer Camp for 2016:
- Africa: June 6-10
- Antarctica: June 13-17
- Asia: June 20-24
- Australia: June 27-July 1
- Europe: July 11-15
- North America: July 18-22
- South America: July 25-29
After acceptance of your summer camp application, a confirmation will be sent. Payment is due at the time of registration in order to reserve your camper’s spot.
- Campers must be entering 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th grade in the fall. There are 10 slots per week for 4th and 5th graders and 10 slots per week for 6th and 7th graders.
- Camp fees are $175 per week per camper. (Pay in full by May 1, 2016 to receive a $10/week discount.)
- Scholarships are available for campers who qualify for the free or reduced meals in the School Lunch Program. Documentation from the camper’s home school indicating the camper is eligible for free or reduced lunches can serve as proof of eligibility.
- Each camper is required to submit a complete a health history form which is due June 1, 2016.
- All required forms are available on this website.
For questions, please call Vickie Logston at 314-889-1415 or send an email to email@example.com.