University Major - Design Your Own Major
Do you tend to think outside the box? Are you one of those people who just can’t decide between one major or another?
If you don’t want to compartmentalize your goals and plans into just one major, think about developing your own.
For ambitious, driven students, the university major at Fontbonne University allows you to combine two or more areas of study in order to create a unique learning plan designed to meet specific career or graduate school goals.
Students cannot declare a university major before coming to campus, but once they get on campus and establish a minimum grade point average and make connections with the fields that interest them, they work with faculty members to develop a customized path, approved by the Undergraduate Academic Committee.
You’ll graduate ready to show the world — and future employers — that you have initiative, curiosity and vision.
University Major Program Highlights
- Work with an interdisciplinary advisor and faculty in various areas to be sure your plan is sound.
- Build a major unique to you, with courses from two or more programs.
- Enjoy the flexibility and wide range of offerings Fontbonne provides.
- Combine transfer credits into your program.
University Major Graduate Successes
- Vice President, the Greitens Group
- Law school, Vanderbilt University
- Higher education administration graduate program, University of Missouri-Saint Louis
- Popular culture graduate program, Bowling Green State University
University Major Career Opportunities
Questions? Contact our Office of Admission: 314-889-1400 or 1-800-205-5862 | email@example.com