Where am I?
Government & Political Science
Your Subject Librarian is Julie Portman. She can be reached at 314-889-4569.
- This EBSCO database contains a periodical index providing access to over 12,500 journals (8,500 in full-text).
- Subjects: Numerous areas of academic study including science, ethnic & multicultural studies, mathematics, psychology, religion and women's studies.
- Current and past legislative information provided the Library of Congress.
- High quality data on voting, public opinion, and political participation to better understand the theoretical and empirical foundations of national election outcomes
- The official website for the organization, includes links to structure, events & meetings, research.
- The Cato Institute is a public policy research organization — a think tank — dedicated to the principles of individual liberty, limited government, free markets and peace. Its scholars and analysts conduct independent, nonpartisan research on a wide range of policy issues.
Constitutions and Other Documents
Charters of Freedom Links to Constitution of the United States, the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights.
Revised Statutes of the State of Missouri Search page