Where am I?
A student majoring in any other discipline may opt for a minor in chemistry. This minor pairs particularly well with majors in dietetics, biology, engineering, education, and some aspects of fine arts.
At least 50% of the credits must be completed at Fontbonne.
Chemistry Minor - Required Courses:
- CHM 106 General Chemistry I with lab (4 credits)
- CHM 108 General Chemistry II with lab (4 credits)
- CHM 210 Organic Chemistry I with lab (5 credits)
- CHM 212 Organic Chemistry II (3 credits)
- CHM 213 Organic Chemistry II Lab (2 credits)
- CHM 318 Biochemistry (3 credits)