Where am I?
Medical Laboratory Sciences (BS)
When you earn a degree in medical laboratory sciences (MLS) from Fontbonne, you have the opportunity to aid in the diagnosis and potential treatment of human diseases. In this highly specialized field, you will be part of a team working with pathogens, cells, tissues and genes. Fontbonne has partnered with Mercy Hospital to offer this program in accredited, teaching-hospital laboratories, giving students the science background and the clinical experience needed to be part of this exciting field.
Medical Laboratory Sciences Program Highlights
- 3-year program of study at Fontbonne with fourth year at Mercy Hospital for a bachelor’s degree in biology and certification in MLS
- Small, interactive classes
- Faculty as mentors
- Real-world experiences and observations
- New, state-of-the-art laboratories
- Accredited, teaching hospital laboratory partnerships
- Preparation for highly specialized, in-demand careers
The first students enrolled in this exciting new program will begin working in Mercy Hospital during the summer of 2015.
Interested in learning about other STEM programs (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)? Explore here.
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or (800) 205-5862 | firstname.lastname@example.org