Where am I?
New for 2015: Fontbonne will be using the on-line centralized internship application, DICAS.
ISPP candidates should submit their application online via DICAS beginning Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 11:00 A.M. (Central Time).
You must include:
- Official transcripts from all previous course work from accredited degree-granting colleges or universities, including the institution which granted the applicant's undergraduate degree. We will accept unofficial transcripts if official transcripts are not readily available. Accepted students will need to provide official transcripts immediately upon acceptance and before enrollment.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Verification Statement or Declaration of Intent
- Personal Statement
GRE scores are NOT required
To be considered, you must also submit:
- A completed online Graduate application. While completing, select the following:
- Program applying to: Family & Consumer Sciences (MA)
- Enrollment year: 2015
- Planned enrollment session: Summer term
- A non-refundable $25 application fee (check or money order made payable to Fontbonne University), mailed to:
Dena French, MFN, RD, LD
ISPP Experiential Coordinator
6800 Wydown Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63105
Candidates with complete applications who meet our admission requirements will be contacted to set up an interview with a member of the selection committee. Applicants should closely monitor their email after applying, as this contact method will be utilized to set up your phone interview.
We will continue to accept and review applications until our class is full. Preference will be given to those who apply by 11:59 P.M. (Central Time) on Sunday, April 19, 2015.