Where am I?
Religious Studies Program
Scholarships are still available for Fall 2015. Don’t delay – APPLY NOW!
Religion is a major force in shaping cultures and societies, as well as behavior and beliefs. Fontbonne’s religious studies program provides a critical examination of religion and a broad background in the liberal arts. This program is open to anyone interested in the religious and philosophical aspects of the human experience, as well as art, history, sociology, politics, literature and ethics. With Fontbonne’s Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies, you’ll get a sophisticated education in the major world religions, especially Christianity, and how they have affected human culture throughout time.
- Small class sizes
- Exploration of both Western and Eastern cultures
- Added diversity of upper-level courses through agreement with St. Louis University
- Secondary teacher certification available
- Development of both oral and written communication skills
- Preparation for graduate school
- Continue on to grad school through agreement with Aquinas Institute of Theology
- International Institute internship
- Presentation on the pontificate of John Paul II
- Presentation on the juncture of theology and ecology
Fontbonne University’s Religious Studies Graduate Successes
- Saint Louis University graduate program in theology
- Aquinas Institute of Theology graduate program in theology
- Washington University graduate program in religion
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or (800) 205-5862 | email@example.com