Where am I?
Assistant Professor – Dietetic Experiential Coordinator – Individualized Supervised Practice Pathway Human Environmental Sciences Department
- B.S. Home Economics, Dietetics Option, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL
- M.S. Home Economics, Dietetics Option, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL
- Licensed Dietitian in the State of Missouri
Research Area/Scholarly Interest:
- Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics
- Best Practices in the Individualized Supervised Practice Pathway – Nutrition and Dietetic Educators and Preceptors Spring meeting – 2013.
- Nutrition and Hydration for Physical Performance: Guidelines for Teens and Adults Webinar – American Association for Family and Consumer Sciences - 2012
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Illinois Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Capital District Dietetic Association
- St. Louis District Dietetic Association
- St. Louis Culinary Society
Human Environmental Sciences
6800 Wydown Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
Office: 116 Anheuser Busch Hall