Where am I?
Family Policy and Advocacy Major
Fontbonne University’s Bachelor of Science in Family Policy and Advocacy was developed to shape young professionals as educators, analysts and advocates committed to improving the quality of life for individuals, families and communities as a whole. Students will graduate from Fontbonne ready to make a difference in family and social issues. They’ll serve as the professionals who promote social justice and stand up for human needs and rights on local, national and global levels.
- Earn the Certified Family Life Education (CFLE) credential
- Soon to be one of only 125 U.S. universities approved to offer CFLE undergraduate degree program.*
- Will be one of only a few universities in Missouri recognized as an approved CFLE program.*
- Preparation for advanced studies and a career in law, advocacy or policy development
- Strong skills background: editorial writing and legislative writing, public speaking, coalition building, technology use, and more.
- Experiential learning through partnerships with alumni and local nonprofit organizations
- Continued growth in service sector career opportunities
*Fontbonne University is in the process of earning the status of approved CFLE program.
Partnership Organizations & Programs
- Operation Food Search
- Gateway 180
- Homelessness Reversed Shelter
- Transitional Housing
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or (800) 205-5862 | email@example.com