The Fontbonne Promise Program
The Fontbonne Promise is a new program that aims to make the dream of a debt-free college education a reality for low-income students.
This is a unique opportunity for first-time, first-year students in Missouri who are calculated with an expected family contribution of zero on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The Fontbonne Promise will cover full tuition and fees for five years for qualifying students.
Completing the FREE Fontbonne admission application is the first step in qualifying for the Fontbonne Promise.
Students who qualify for the Fontbonne Promise must meet the following requirements:
- Have a $0 EFC (expected family contribution) on FAFSA filed by 2/1 of graduating year
- Be a Missouri resident as defined by Missouri Access eligibility
- Qualify for enrollment and full-time admission to the institution
Note: Admission date will be used to prioritize opportunity should the student find him/herself in the capped pool of 30 recipients.
- Become part of an engaging, close-knit learning community where a student’s development and success is our number one priority.
- Develop leadership experience within the classroom, community and workplace.
- Engage in experiential learning opportunities.
- Build a beneficial mentoring relationship that fosters personal, intellectual and social growth.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge of Fontbonne culture in order to successfully navigate potential barriers to your education and to ultimately persist to graduation.
- We have a 92 percent career outcome rate for undergraduate students – based on where our graduates are employed, which fields they’re working in and what their continuing education goals are.
- Achieve your dream of earning a college degree and fulfilling your personal potential.
Contact Joseph Havis, Vice President for Enrollment Management