Graduate Tuition and Fees
Graduate Tuition and Fee Information for 2017-2018
|Tuition Rates||$850 per credit hour|
|Tuition Rates||$728 per credit hour|
| Undergraduate Rate
(if undergraduate prerequisite is needed)
|Spring and Fall||$671 per credit hour|
|Summer||$442 per credit hour|
|Late Fee||$25 per month|
|Returned Check Fee||$25|
|Parking Permit*||$150 per year*|
(includes IT and library fees)
|$18 per credit hour
(max $180 per semester)
Rates are for the 2017-18 academic year and are subject to change without notice. Additional course or program-specific fees (i.e. lab fees, assessments) may apply and are not included in the above tuition rates.
*These fees are non-refundable except where prohibited by law, parking permits are reduced for students taking 6 credit hours or less per year.
- Complete the 2016/2017 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and use Fontbonne’s code 002464.
- Sign and submit the Cash Pay Agreement and Statement of Financial Responsibility (if not using financial aid)
- Complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling for unsubsidized loans
- Complete the Direct Loan Promissory Note (MPN) for unsubsidized loans
- Students must register for a minimum of 3 credit hours per semester and be a degree-seeking student to be eligible for financial aid.
Fontbonne University Alumni, Educators and Corporate Partners may be eligible for a tuition discount.
Tuition discounts are only applied to the overall graduate tuition rate and are not reflected above. Specific documentation may be required for discounts. Please consult with your admission counselor or the business office regarding any tuition discounts.
To register for classes, a student must submit all financial aid documents necessary or have a financial agreement and payment plan on file with the Business Office.
Books: Students are expected to have their books at the start of each course. Registered students using financial aid may inquire with the
Business Office to see if they qualify for a book voucher.
Questions? Contact our Office of Graduate Admission and Professional Studies: 314-889-1400 | email@example.com