Where am I?
Evening and Online Programs for Busy Adults
At Fontbonne University in St. Louis, Missouri, our focus on adult continuing education goes beyond facts and figures. Our professors are working professionals who understand the demands placed on adult learners and will provide you with the real-world knowledge and analytical skills needed to excel in your workplace. We offer a variety of programs in the evening, online or in a blended format, so you can start on a path to a satisfying career today!
Balancing tight schedules and multiple demands on your time doesn't mean you can't pursue a bachelor's or master's degree – you can and here's how...
How do Fontbonne's Evening and Online degrees work for busy adults?
- We understand busy schedules. Personal time is at a premium. Fontbonne's adult programs are offered online, in the evening or as a blend of both online and face-to-face instruction.
- You deserve the best and that is what we want to give you. Experienced faculty bring practical, relevant industry knowledge to each evening and online program – information you can use on the job right away.
- Transfer credit and prior learning — your work experiences outside the classroom — are assessed carefully to give you maximum academic credit.
- Tuition for Fontbonne's evening and online programs is competitively priced, and there are many financial aid and grant opportunities available. Note: Summer undergraduate tuition is reduced.
- Undergraduate adult education students taking 12 or more credit hours may qualify for Fontbonne scholarships.
- Your dedicated admission counselor will guide you through the application, enrollment and financial aid processes, answering any questions you have related to your continuing education.
- Earn your degree faster with two courses at a time – without sacrificing quality.
Start the path to accomplishing your career and personal goals with a degree from Fontbonne University. Complete the interest form and get more information today!
Or contact the admissions team to set up an appointment today! 314.863.2220 | firstname.lastname@example.org