Where am I?
College of Education & Communication Sciences & Disorders Preview Day
Learn about these undergraduate and graduate programs: Deaf Education, Education, Special Education, Special Education/Paraprofessional PathwaysSM, Speech-Language Pathology, Speech-Language Pathology Assistant Certificate and Teaching (a Master's leading to Teacher Certification)
Saturday, December 7, 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Fontbonne's main campus - 6800 Wydown Blvd, Clayton, MO 63105
Center for Teacher and Therapist Education - East Building (2nd Floor)
Preview Day Highlights:
- Check out hands-on experiences: hearing tests, speech-generating devices, and more.
- Talk with current speech-language pathologists and educators of the deaf, as well as current students and student teachers.
- Tour the Eardley Family Clinic for Speech-Language Hearing.
- Get the latest on job placements, districts hiring, the outlook for teachers and more.
- Find out about scholarships and financial aid.
- Take a full tour of campus (optional).
- Enjoy refreshments.
Questions? Contact Admissions: 800-205-5862 | firstname.lastname@example.org