There are many opportunities to get involved on campus. Below are all of the different student organizations on campus. Click on each one to learn more about the group and how to get involved!
Academic student organizations are organizations that are sponsored by an academic department. Joining these organizations is a great way to expand your knowledge base in your academic field. Even students who are just interested in that subject area but not a part of that major are welcomed to join.
- Association for Computer Machinery
- Student Association for Family and Consumer Sciences
- Future Teachers Association
- Math and Computer Science Club
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association
- Psychology Club
The following are Social Student Organizations at Fontbonne University. These organizations are open to all students regardless of their academic discipline.
- Fontbonne Ambassadors
- Fontbonne Activities Board
- Fontbonne Black Student Union
- Fontbonne in Service and Humility
- Fontbonne International Student Association
- Griffin Gang
- Griffin Girls
- Residence Hall Association
- Student Alumni Association
- Student Government Association
- Students for Life
The following are Honor Student Organizations at Fontbonne University.
- Delta Mu Delta
- Kappa Gamma Pi
- Lambda Pi Eta
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Pi Lambda Theta
- Sigma Tau Delta
If you don’t see something that sparks your interest, contact Dr. Janelle Densberger, Director of Leadership Education and Student Activities, at email@example.com to learn about other involvement opportunities or to start a new organization on campus!