Where am I?
Title Of Page_Test
We deliver a program that is responsive to current and future needs, provide a strong and broad foundation of content-rich courses, enhance classroom theory with real-world experiences, and create a supportive environment that provides individualized attention to each student Fontbonne’s Fashion Merchandising courses are designed to enhance students’ ethical and global perspectives, and their overall quality of life professionally and personally, and to prepare them for a successful career.
Program Highlights/ Why We’re Unique
- Small classes
- Personal connections /mentoring
- Networking with professionals in the community
- Insight from our Advisory Board
- Involvement in the community
- Field-based learning experiences
Recent Internship/In-Field Learning Experiences/Projects or Presentations*
- Recent internships include Chanel Boutique, NYC (Mgmt); Anthropologie, St. Louis Galleria (Visual Merchandising); Hammer and Hand, St. Louis (Social Media/Marketing).
- FGI Career Day in Dallas – Take our Photo Tour!
- Industry Study Tour in New York City
Fontbonne University’s Fashion Merchandising Graduate Successes*
- Sally Alumna (’10) of XYZ Co. presented at National Convention Name, August 2013
- Recent promotion of Ryan Alumnus (’09) to Sr. Merchandise Manager, Nordstrom
- In 2013, recent graduates accepted merchandising, marketing and management positions at Brown Shoe Company, Saks Fifth Avenue, Build-A-Bear, Aquarius, and Sprung.
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or (800) 205-5862 | firstname.lastname@example.org