Where am I?
Title Of Page_Test
Balancing tight schedules and multiple demands on your time doesn't mean you can't pursue a bachelor's or master's degree.
Fontbonne University's evening and online programs are relevant, practical degrees that will help you reach your career and personal goals.
How do Fontbonne's Evening/Online degrees work for busy adults?
- We have programs offered online, in the evening or in a blended format, where half the classes are taught face-to-face and half are online.
- Experienced faculty bring practical, relevant industry knowledge to the classroom.
- Advising teams guide you through application, enrollment and financial aid processes.
- Our staff helps you design a personalized degree completion plan to reach your goals.
- Earn your degree faster with two courses at a time – without sacrificing quality.
- Eight-week terms begin in January, March, June, August and October.
- Tuition is competitively priced and provides a high value for a personalized education that you can’t find just anywhere.
Complete the interest form and get more information today!