• RESIDENCE HALLS closed December 12 at 12 p.m. to January 11 at 12 p.m. • All residents must sign up to stay over the holiday by December 11 at 12 p.m.
• Building access cards are disabled for the entire break unless you sign up. • Access is only for the hall you live in and will be completely denied if you DO NOT sign up.
• Fines/Penalties are assessed directly to your student account. These charges are not negotiable. • If you did not sign up to stay and are still in your room at closing time, a late check-out fine ($100) is assessed. • Failure to sign up is $75 plus $25 every day you are in room.
• The daily cost to stay is $25 for Medaille and St. Joseph residents, those working off campus or in work study. Your student account is charged directly (It is $750.00 for the entire winter break).
• EXCEPTIONS to daily charges: International resident (Are you returning home permanently? Provide flight date, flight number and time.), residents in Southwest/Cotta Halls, internships/practicums, resident athletes in current season only, residents involved in approved university sponsored activities including practicums, internships and student teachers. If you have an exam on Monday, December 15 you must sign up to stay, provide name of class. However, you MUST sign up to stay.
• No FOOD SERVICE on campus during the break. • Last meal served is dinner on Thursday, December 11 until dinner on Sunday, January 11.
Other Information • Campus Offices are closed – December 24 through January 4, 2015. Offices re-open Monday, January 5.
• Classes begin – Monday, January 12.
• If you are working off campus or doing work study, a Medaille/St. Joseph resident or not going home for the holiday, the daily cost is $25.00. Total for the winter break is $750. Your student account is charged.
Payments to your Student Account must be made in the Business Office in Ryan Hall.
Charges are at the discretion of the university and Department of Residential Life only.
The submission of the Break housing request signifies that you agree to the terms and conditions of this
contract. The submission will act as your electronic signature.