Assistant Professor / Chair, Department of Business Administration
Office: AB 216
- University of Northern Colorado
- Ph.D. Sport & Exercise Science: Sport Administration
- Doctoral Minor: Applied Statistics & Research Methods
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- M.Ed. Sport Leadership
- Kenyon College
- B.A. History
- SPT 205 – Sport Accounting & Finance
- SPT 270 – Sales & Fundraising in Sport
- SPT 370 – Sports Analytics
- ABA 410 – Spreadsheet Analytics
- ABA 500 – Analytic Decision Making: Risk & Uncertainty
- Economics of Sports Wagering Markets
- Sport Consumer Behavior
Traugutt, A., Morse, A. L., Rascher, D. A., & Fowler, B. (2020). Coaching salary disparity and team performance: Evidence from the Football Bowl Subdivision. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 22(2).
Traugutt, A., Sellars, N., & Morse, A. L. (2018). Salary disparities between male and female head coaches: An investigation of the NCAA power five conferences. The Journal of Sport, 6(1), Article 4.
Traugutt, A., Augustin, J. D., & Hazzaa, R. (2018). Perceptions of athletic identity – A case study of a niche sport. The Qualitative Report, 23(4), 875-888.
Augustin, J. D., Traugutt, A., & Morse, A. L. (2018). The effects of beer sales on attendance at collegiate football games. The Journal of Sport, 6(1), Article 2.
Traugutt, A. (2019). Probabilistic forecasting: The National Hockey League totals market. Poster Presentation – North American Society for Sport Management, New Orleans, LA.
Traugutt, A., Augustin, J. D., & Sung, Y. T. (2018). Efficient market hypothesis and the National Hockey League totals market. Oral Presentation – Applied Sport Management Association Conference, Waco, TX.
Augustin, J. D., & Traugutt, A. (2018). Identity and returns to ownership: Evidence from the thoroughbred market. Poster Presentation – Applied Sport Management Association Conference, Waco, TX.
Traugutt, A., Greenhalgh, G. P, & Havard, C. T. (2017). Rivalry perceptions and their impact on attendance and viewership: Evidence from the National Hockey League. Oral Presentation – Sport Marketing Association, Boston, MA.
Morse, A., & Traugutt, A. (2017). Virtual Reality: From the sport marketing classroom to the sport marketing industry. Interactive Presentation – Sport Marketing Association, Boston, MA.
- North American Society of Sport Management (NASSM)
- Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA)
- Missouri Valley Economic Association (MVEA)
- Delta Mu Delta – Epsilon Lambda Chapter
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society