- Masters in nonprofit management, May 2012, Washington University
- Masters in social work; health concentration, May 2004, Saint Louis University
- Bachelor of arts, May 2001, Greenville College, Majors: Biology, Psychology, Social Work
- Washington University School of Medicine: Sleep Medicine Center, St. Louis, Missouri, ASTEP (Accredited Sleep Technology Education Program)
program director, Jan 2009 – present
faculty, Aug 2006 – Dec 2009
- Fontbonne University, St. Louis, Missouri
Senior Lecturer, Jan 2013 – present
Adjunct faculty, Jan 2009 – Dec 2012
- Washington University Psychology Department, St. Louis, Missouri
Science of Sleep (Undergraduate Psychology course), Jan – May 2008
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, Department of Neurology
senior clinical research coordinator, 2013 – present
certified clinical research coordinator, 2006 – 2013
registered polysomnographic technologist (part time), 2003 – 2005
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, Department of Behavioral Research/Siteman Cancer Center
project manager (part time), 2004 – 2005
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, Creve Coeur, Missouri, Sleep Disorders/EEG lab
registered polysomnographic technologist, 2003
polysomnographic technician, 2001 – 2003
- ACRP (Association of Clinical Research Professionals), 2006 – Present
SLEEP 2012 Poster Presentations, Boston, Massachusetts
- Shannon, W., Xian, H., Licis, A., Deych, E., Ding, J., McLeland, J., Toedebusch, C., Li, T., & Duntley, S. How Apnea and Obesity Effect Circadian Activity Patterns Using Functional Linear Modeling of Actigraphy Data
- Ju, Y., Deych, E., Toedebusch, C., McLeland, J., Gonzales, C., Xian, H., Duntley, S., & Shannon, W. Clinical Applications for Functional Data Analysis of Actigraphy
- De Bruin, G., Ju, Y., Toedebusch, C., McLeland, J., Weldemichael, D., Duntley, S. Impact of Patient-Physician Discussion of Polysomnography Results on PAP Adherence
- Lucey, B., McLeland, J., Toedebusch, C., Boyd, J., Yamada, K., Landness, E., & Holtzman, D. (2016). “Comparison of a single-channel EEG sleep study to polysomnography.” Journal of Sleep Research. DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12417. Malden, MA.
- Thimgan, M., Toedebusch, C., McLeland, J., Duntley, S., Shaw, P. (2015) “Excessive daytime sleepiness is associated with changes in salivary inflammatory genes transcripts.” Mediators of Inflammation. http://digitalcommons.wustl.edu/open_access_pubs/4175 New York, NY.
- Ju, Y., McLeland, J., Toedebusch, C., Xiong, C., Fagan, A., Duntley, S., Morris, J., Holtzman, D. (2013) “Sleep quality and preclinical Alzheimer Disease.” JAMA Neurology. Chicago, IL.
- Thimgan M., Gottschalk L., Toedebusch C., McLeland J., Rechtschaffen A., Gillian-Roberts M, Duntley S, Shaw P. (2013) “Cross-Translational Studies in Human and Drosophila Identify Markers of Sleep Loss.” PLoS ONE. 8(4). San Francisco, CA.
- American Heart Association, 2009- Present
- Heartsaver CPR Instructor
- Leaps of Love, 2011- Present
- Conduct program evaluation of support group for survivors of childhood cancer