Kim Anderson, MSW, LCSW, ATR-BC, REAT
- Post-Graduate Certificate, St. Louis Institute of Art Psychotherapy, Saint Louis, Missouri (2001)
- Masters of Social Work (MSW), Washington University, Saint Louis, Missouri (1984)
- Bachelors of Science in Mass Media (1980) Double majors in writing and photography; minor in graphic arts.
- Fontbonne University, St. Louis, Missouri, Adjunct Professor, Coordinator of Expressive Arts & Integrative Therapies Certificate Programs, Coordinator of Human Trafficking Program, Social Work Department 5/2015- current
- St. Louis Institute of Art Psychotherapy, St. Louis, MO, Instructor
Profession, Academic, Community Memberships
- American Art Therapy Association
- National Association of Social Workers
- International Expressive Arts Therapy Association
- Chapter in Trayvon Martin, Race, and American Justice: Writing Wrong, Sense Publisher, September 2014.
- What Grown-Ups Need to Know About Art Therapy for Kids, MabelMedia InnerPrizes, 2014.
- Chapter in How to Teach Students Who Don’t Look Like You, (2nd Edition), by Bonnie Davis, author and editor, Corwin Press, June 2013.
- Creating Culturally Considerate Schools: Educating Without Bias, with Bonnie Davis, Corwin Press, 2012
- Culturally Considerate School Counseling: Helping Without Bias, Corwin Press, 2010.
- Chapter in Bi-racial and Multiracial Students: A Journey to Racial Literacy, by Bonnie Davis, author and editor, Corwin Press, June 2009.
- Social Work: A Journal of the National Association of Social Workers (2000 – 2003) Contributing Editor.