Assistant Professor / Director, Clinical Education / Director, SLP Graduate
Office: East 212
- B.S. Communication Disorders – Fontbonne University
- M.S. Speech-Language Pathology – Fontbonne University
- Ph.D. Special Education and Disabilities Studies – Saint Louis University
- Certified Speech-Language Pathologist — CCC-SLP
- CDS 512 Language and Literacy
- CDS 534 Seminar in Sound System Disorders
- CDS 548 Clinical Methods for Graduate Speech Pathology Students
- Improving Access to Early Childhood Education and Special Education
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy in Communication Disorders
- Teaching and Learning Practices in Speech Pathology
- Language and Literacy development in at risk populations
Wright-Jones, L., Linsenmeyer, J., Finocchiaro, E., Linsenmeyer, W., Lucas, T. (2019). Leading through crisis: Assessing higher education executive communications after the Darren Wilson Grand Jury Decision. Missouri Electronic Journal of Sociology. Fall 2019, 16(1).
Elhassan Hamid, A., Ali Adhabi, E., & Wright-Jones, L. (2017, April ). The Impact of Inclusion Setting on Social Interaction and Psychological Adjustment of Students with Disabilities. International Journal of Scientific Research and Technology, 3(3).
Artenie, C., & Davis, D. J. (2017). Specialists: passions and careers. Montreal: Universitas Press.
Wright-Jones, L. (2019) Student Supervision: Expectations Versus Reality (A Panel Discussion). Midwest Adult Communication Disorders Group; Winter Meeting. Saint Louis, Mo
Wright-Jones, L. (2017). Parent Mental Health and Early Intervention: Your role as a provider. Rivers Bend AEYC Conference, St. Charles, Mo
Wright-Jones, L (2017) The brain and autism: What does brain research tell teachers about language development? Conference on Autism, Intellectual Disability and Developmental Disabilities Conference
Davis, D.J., Syed, S., Alanazi, S., Alfarhan, I, Alqahtani, A., Alqahtani, A., Alshehri, H., Alsuwidan, S., Alzahrani, F., Alzahrani, M., Barber, M., Hibner, A., De Shon, T., Fricke, V., Hauwadhanasuk, T., Hawthorne, K., Kendrick, J., Laux, S., Pellegrino, D., & Wright-Jones, L. (2017) How Have the Academic Experiences of Graduate Students Influenced Personal Perceptions of Social Change?” Sam and Marilyn Fox Atlas Week Conference, St. Louis University. St. Louis, MO