Paola Brush, M.S., CCC-SLP
Office: East Building 211
- BS Communication Disorders, Fontbonne College
- MS Speech Language Pathology, Fontbonne College
- Missouri Speech-Language Hearing Association (MSHA)
- American Speech Hearing Language Association (ASHA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology as issued by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
Consistently attend and present at The Missouri Speech-Language-Hearing Association Convention; American Speech Language Hearing Association Convention when in Chicago; other CEU opportunities based on interest.
Early childhood language development, articulation disorders, and functional language approaches for adolescents and adults.
- CDS105 & CDS105 60-B Speech and Language Development of the Normal and Exceptional Child
- CDS211 The Nature of Language
- CDS220 Phonetics
- CSD425 Introduction to Neurology
- Clinical Supervisor