Where am I?
Spring Break 2015
- ANYONE requesting to stay in the halls over the break must sign up online by Thursday, March 5 at 12:00 pm.
Cost to stay on campus is $25 per night for St. Joseph and Medaille residents. Your stay will be charged to your student account. Pay in the Business Office.
- NO building access-all access cards are disabled over the break. You must request to stay for the cards to work. Sign up by the deadline. RA’s and Public Safety can not give you access if you forget.
- Access is only given for the hall you live in. Access cards are only valid for the day (s) for which you sign up. Your card will be disabled for all other days of the break.
- There is NO MEAL PLAN SERVICE on campus during this break. Dinner on Friday, March 6 is the last meal served before Spring Break . Meal Plans resume with dinner on Sunday, March 15.
- There is a penalty and fine associated with staying on campus without signing up. Your student account will be charged $75 in addition to the number of days you stay on campus. You may be told to leave the premises by either the RA or Public Safety. Charges stand even if you are asked to leave.
Halls close on Saturday, March 7 @ 12 pm
Halls re-open on Sunday, March 15 @ 12 pm
- If you have a Maintenance Emergency in your room or hall when the campus offices is closed, call Public Safety for assistance at 314-889-4596.
- If you are leaving for break, remove all trash from your room. Close windows & blinds and turn off all lights. Don’t forget to lock your door!
- If you borrowed an access card or key this semester, NOW is the time to return them before you go on break. The temporary card will be turned off. Your student account is charged $30 for a lock change or $30 access card replacement on campus. A lock change at Cotta Hall off campus is $100.