Where am I?
Calendar of Events:
Teaching Interviewing Day: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 (By invitation only; reserved for Fontbonne teacher candidates from the classes of Fall 2015 and Spring 2016.)
NEW! Recruit Students Using Purple Briefcase
Purple Briefcase features an easy-to-use posting tool, as well as a searchable database of Fontbonne student and alumni resumes.
Purple Briefcase is free and requires a very simple registry process:
- Go here: http://purplebriefcase.com/signin.
- Click New Employer Button to create your profile
- This step is important: On the My School Connections Page, select Fontbonne University to request access to connect with our school
- Our free service allows employers to post full, part-time, internship, and volunteer positions.
- Fontbonne reserves the exclusive right, at any time and for any reason, to decline and/or to remove a posted listing and/or employer profile. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, internship postings that contradict current Department of Labor regulations (http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs71.htm).
Postings should not be considered as endorsements by Fontbonne University of any position, organization, or individual.
Thank you for posting your openings with Fontbonne University. For questions or information contact Mary Asaro at email@example.com.