Where am I?
All prospective graduates must:
- Meet with your academic advisor and complete a Degree Audit and confirm that you have met the respective degree and major requirements.
- Submit application for degree by proper deadline (August 31 for December completion, October 31 for the May completion, and April 30 for the August completion) to participate in the May ceremony. (Application fee is $75.00 and charged to your account after application is processed.)
- Complete exit surveys online for Career Development and Institutional Research and Assessment.
- Complete exit interview for Financial Aid at www.nslds.ed.gov.
- Note: The financial aid exit interview is only required for students who have borrowed student loans and/or received a TEACH grant.
- Complete exit interview for the Business Office (314-889-1405) by contacting the office directly.
- Order Class Ring and Announcements from Jostens (both optional) at a special event in the Fontbonne Bookstore in Ryan Hall on March 18, 2015, 10:00am - 5:00pm.
- Purchase cap and gown from Fontbonne Bookstore in Ryan Hall beginning April 8, 2015, 10:00am - 5:00pm at the Senior Salute at the Bookstore in Ryan Hall. Caps and gowns will also be available for purchase any day in the Bookstore beginning April 13, 2015 until May 8, 2015 at 2:00pm.